Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Excellent Post Below this One......Much better than the one you are reading right now.......go ahead......check it out

Well, we are now 3 weeks into it......schedules are hectic, homework is lurking about, our children are involved in so many things.....and it also the time of the year when I usually discuss parent/teacher conferences, conflict resolution, etc.

There may come a time during your child's educational career that a problem arises in the classroom and you may not be sure how to handle it. Normally, I send out some tips on the best way to handle a sometimes difficult situation, but the article I found in the post below was much better than mine.

Take a few minutes to read it......as both a parent, a teacher and an administrator I felt the author did a great job in showing all points of view. Did she get it mostly right? Comment me and tell me what you think.

No comments: